Extreme poles for extreme situations.
Hypercarp HC40–115 – Hypercarp poles are extreme poles for extreme situations! All poles in the Hypercarp range are specialist poles specifically designed for catching the largest carp on the strongest tackle. These pole take over where normal “power poles” are found to be too weak. They are constructed using high quality carbon – essential to keep the pole stiff – however the section walls and joint areas have been significantly thickened and strengthened to eliminate weakspots. The Hypercarps are slightly heavier than conventional poles, but are well balanced to easily useable at full length. Whatever size of fish – a Hypercarp will not let you down!The HC40-115 is he mid point of the Hypercarp range. By carefully balancing the section weights we have been able to keep the HC40 acceptably light and stiff for a pole with so much power and strength. Easily fishable at full length, but absolutely devastating when used shorter for “hit and hold” fishing.
HC40-115 Key features
• A pole specifically designed to catch the largest carp on the strongest tackle
• The pole “ready to fish” with no cutting back needed, extensions available to 13m
• Built using high quality carbon to keep the pole stiff and responsive without sacrificing strength
• Increased wall strength and joint thickness on all sections to eliminate potential stress points
• Supplied with large bore, pre-bushed, Single Length Kits which accept the heaviest elastics.
• Adapter section available which allows Browning Xitan and HCC topkits to be used
• Elastic rating unlimited …. Fish size unlimited!
|1959 115||Pole||11,50 m||7||1,85 m||990 g||399.00|
|1959 117||Set 11,5 m||11,50 m||7||1,85 m||990 g||499.00|
|1959 994||2/1 Multi Purpose Kit||2,45 m||2||1,45 m||49 g||89.95|
|1959 995||Puller Kit||2,45 m||2||1,45 m||52 g||89.95|
|1959 996||4/1 Kit||5,30 m||4||1,75 m||230 g||276.00|
|1959 998||Mini Extension||0,90 m||1||0,95 m||248 g||45.00|
|W195 923||Pulla C Section HC-40-115||1,50 m||1||1,50 m||71 g||89.00|
|Code||Model||Length||Puller Kit||Cupper Kit||Mini Extensions|
|1959 117||Set 11,5 m||11,50 m||1||1||1|