FDL, a name sure to rapidly cause a sensation among pole anglers!
FDL stands for Full Dual Length, meaning that all FDL series poles come in lengths of exactly 11.5 m and exactly 13 m without the aid of a mini-extension.Since no mini-extensions are required, which have a negative impact on pole action, the FDL poles set themselves apart with an inimitable harmonious action and good balance. Combined with their uncompromising strength, the poles in this series are the ultimate weapon when it comes to larger fish such as carp. Try them for yourself and you are sure to be impressed.
While the FDL series poles are already full length, they are still supplied with very short extensions, the EVA Square Pole Mates. These have two functions. On the one hand, they effectively protect the butt sections against unwanted pushing together of the blank, significantly prolonging a pole‘s service life. On the other hand, they offer a new level of comfort for hours of fatigue-free fishing. With their square shape and foam padding, your elbow can rest comfortably and securely on the extension without slipping. However, you can also wrap your hand around the slender, round pole blank for precise guidance.Another brainchild of Browning‘s innovators is the shortened 13 m butt section of the FDL series poles. Since the pole already extends to a full length of 11.5 m, a short butt section is sufficient to reach exactly 13 m.The Hyper Carp Competition 100 FDL is the workhorse of the FDL pole series. When there are plenty of big fish about and you need to bag, the 100 FDL feels just right and comes into its own.
NEW EVA Square Pole Mates S7/S8 10411 987/988:
Overview of the key features:
• Optional mini-extensions (Pole Protector) available, allowing the pole to be fished shorter at several different lengths. These also effectively protect the ends of the individual pole sections against unwanted pushing together and deformity.
• EVA Square Pole Mates for the 11.5 m and 13 m butt section for a new level of comfort when fishing.
• All kits are supplied equipped with Duo Bush in the tip and Sidepuller inserts at the end of the kit.
• The numerous set configurations and upgrade kits allow you to easily create your own customised set-up in any situation.
• Shortened 13 m butt section.
|10412 115||Pole||11,50 m||7||1,85 m||975 g||549.00|
|10412 116||Set 11,50 m||11,50 m||7||1,85 m||975 g||799.00|
|10412 999||Extension 13m||1,50 m||1||1,55 m||250 g||199.00|
|10411 905||C Section||1,53 m||1||1,55 m||68 g||59.90|
|10411 987||EVA Square Pole Mate S7||0,35 m||1||0,35 m||105 g||47.95|
|10411 988||EVA Square Pole Mate S8||0,30 m||1||0,30 m||95 g||49.95|
|10411 989||Pole Protector 3/4||0,35 m||1||0,35 m||50 g||42.95|
|10411 986||Pole Protector 5/6||0,35 m||1||0,35 m||65 g||44.90|
|10411 994||Kit 2/1 Duo Bush 5,5/4,5mm||3,00 m||2||1,60 m||61 g||99.90|
|10411 995||Power Kit 2/1 Duo Bush 5,5/4,5mm||3,00 m||2||1,60 m||65 g||87.90|
|10411 996||Cupping Kit 2/1||3,00 m||2||1,60 m||68 g||84.90|
|Code||Model||Kit 2/1||Pole mat.|
|10412 116||Set 11,50 m||2||1|
Hypercarp Competition 100 FDL 11.5m set comprises
• 11.5m Hypercarp Competition 100 FDL pole
• 2x 2/1 Duobush 4.5/5.5mm kits
• 1x Square EVA Pole Mate
Hypercarp Competition 200 FDL 13m “Extra” set comprises
• 11.5m Hypercarp Competition 200 FDL pole
• 13m Hypercarp Competition 200 FDL Extension
• Hypercarp reversible Pole Protector to fit 3/4
• Hypercarp reversible Pole Protector to fit 5/6
• 4x Duobush 4.5/5.5mm kits
• 1x Cupping Kit
• 1x Square EVA Pole Mate to fit 7 (11.5) section
• 1x Square EVA Pole Mate to fit 8 (13) section