Sphere Zero-G – A professional level pole for professional level anglers
Sphere Zero-G poles are the pinnacle of pole design and construction. Like Browning’s Sphere rods, they represent the very best product we can achieve using the carbon technology currently available. Every aspect of a Sphere pole has been optimized – from the specially designed topkits to the ergonomic butt sections. These are specialist poles designed or skilled pole anglers who have the experience to use its ultra high performance to give them competitive advantage.
The full Sphere pole experience… but with a little extra strength by design.
Browning’s Sphere Zero-G PT+ follows in the footsteps of the famous Zero-G F1+ as a superbly light and stiff pole for the match angler who wants the best. However, this PT+ version has been Performance Tuned to provide some extra strength for anglers who perhaps fish with stronger tackle or, more typically, tend to be a bit “heavy handed” with poles. The new PT+ includes the full range of unique features that make Sphere poles special and is hand made from the highest quality Japanese carbon.
The new Sphere Zero-G F1 plus is the lightest and stiffest pole that has ever been bought to the market.
Each Sphere pole is hand made from the highest quality Japanese carbon, with grades carefully selected to provide the optimal balance between pole weight, stiffness and strength. The pole is both stiffer and significantly lighter than typical flagship poles. This is an outstanding, professional level competition pole that has been designed for skilled pole anglers who want the very best, and have the experience to use its ultra high performance to give them a competitive advantage.
Browning’s Sphere Zero-G Partner Pole – ideal for any situation needing some extra strength.
Browning’s Sphere Zero-G Partner Pole provides Sphere pole owners with a fully section compatible 10.5m pole ideal for any situation needing some extra strength. Ideal for margin fishing, as a back-up pole – or just for general summer fishing at shorter lengths. Made of Sphere quality carbon so is very stiff and weighs only 645gr at 10,50m. Can be safely used with the Sphere butt sections and fished at longer lengths. The Power Partner is supplied “pole only”, but is fitted with a Sphere multikit. It’s a “must have” for any Sphere owner!
Browning’s Sphere Zero-G Power Perfection is designed for anglers who want a top quality, high-performing pole, but at a shorter length.
It is “perfection” for competitions fished to a 11.5m length limit, or where pole performance is more important than length.
Sphere Zero-G Power Perfection key features
• The choice for experienced, professional level competition anglers who demand the best
• Made with the highest quality Japanese carbon currently available with internal reinforcing on key sections.
• A true 11.5 pole “ready to fish” when combined with the supplied Pole Protector
• Ultra light and ultra stiff, with performance that does not deteriorate even at full length
• Ground surface finish and minimal matt paint for fast and easy shipping in all conditions
• Carbon banded female joints, plus over-wrapped male joints on high-wear sections
• Supplied with pre-bushed Sphere Multikits fitted with a unique Duo-bush allowing a choice of tip size
• Fully section compatible with Silverlite poles top 3 section compatible with all Xitan poles