The full Sphere pole experience… but with a little extra strength by design.
Browning’s Sphere Zero-G PT+ follows in the footsteps of the famous Zero-G F1+ as a superbly light and stiff pole for the match angler who wants the best. However, this PT+ version has been Performance Tuned to provide some extra strength for anglers who perhaps fish with stronger tackle or, more typically, tend to be a bit “heavy handed” with poles. The new PT+ includes the full range of unique features that make Sphere poles special and is hand made from the highest quality Japanese carbon. However, the critical middle sections have been strengthened by around 15%. These changes make a small difference to the pole’s weight, but the PT+’s “on the bank” performance is very close to the F1+ version – and it still out-performs other top-end poles. The Zero-G PT+ is supplied with the same unique Sphere Multikits and square Ergonomic Pole Protectors used on the F1+.
This is a true “all-rounder” and an outstanding, professional level, competition pole for anglers who want the very best, and have the experience to use its ultra high performance to give them a competitive advantage.
We do not specify an elastic rating as this is no real measure of a pole’s strength. Used correctly the Sphere PT+ is adequately strong for all match fishing situations where a top-end pole would be used.
The Sphere Zero-G PT+ includes all Sphere pole innovations including:
– “Multikits”, a new design of topkit that can be used as a 2.5m conventional kit, or as a 1.75m one piece kit, without loss of pole length. Fitted with our unique adjustable Duo-bush.
– “SEPP”s, a special versions of our unique Square Ergonomic Pole Protector sections which make fishing at long lengths and in windy conditions comfortable and stable.
– “Tactile Precision Points” , these are raised areas on the butt sections that can be felt when shipping the pole out. They allow accurate fishing without looking down for painted lines, and act as a “stop” by marking the end of the pole.
Sphere Zero-G PT plus key features
• The choice for experienced, professional level competition anglers who demand the best
• Performance Tuned to provide a degree of extra strength when needed
• Made with the highest quality Japanese carbon available with internal reinforcing on key sections.
• A true 16m+ pole “ready to fish” when combined with the Ergonomic Square Pole Protector
• Ultra light and ultra stiff, with performance that does not deteriorate even at full length
• Ground surface finish and minimal matt paint for fast and easy shipping in all conditions
• Supplied with Browning’s Ergonomic Pole Protectors (SEPPs) for comfort and stability in windy conditions
• Carbon banded female joints, plus over-wrapped male joints on high-wear sections
• Supplied with pre-bushed Sphere Multikits fitted with a unique Duo-bush allowing a choice of tip size
• The Sphere Zero-G has conventional length butt sections of 1.85m
• Fully section compatible with all Sphere poles; top 3 section compatible with all Xitan poles
|10218 130||Pole||13,00 m||8||1,80 m||775 g||2099.00|
|10218 131||Set 13 m Cont.||13,00 m||8||1,80 m||1018 g||2499.00|
|10218 161||Set 16 m UK||16,00 m||10||1,80 m||1273 g||3999.00|
|10218 998||Extension 14,5 m||1,80 m||1||1,80 m||243 g||599.00|
|10218 999||Extension 16 m||1,80 m||1||1,80 m||255 g||599.00|
|10218 996||Kit 4/1||5,45 m||4||1,40 m||168 g||599.00|
|Code||Model||Cup. Kit||Short C||Kit 4/1||Kit 2/1||Pole Prot.||C Section||D Section|
|10218 131||Set 13 m Cont.||1||–||–||3||2||1||–|
|10218 161||Set 16 m UK||1||1||–||9||3||2||1|
Sphere Zero-G PT+ set UK comprises:
• 16m Sphere Zero-G PT+ pole
• Square Ergonomic Pole Protector to fit 13m
• Square Ergonomic Pole Protector to fit 14.5m & 16m
• Reversible Pole Protector to fit sections 6 & 7
• 7x 2/1 Sphere duo 3.9/4.5mm Multikits
• 2x full length C/3 sections
• 1x Short C/3 sections
• 1x Cupping Kit
• Xitan Multi-Pocket holdall
Sphere 17m Upgrade pack for Zero-G F1+ & PT+ poles
• a 1m, full quality butt section which fits both the 14.5 & 16m section. Extends the pole to a full 17m and also gives other length options.
• 3 x Sphere Multikits – as supplied in the main F1+ & PT+ packages.
• 1 x short C/3 section. 1m long, gives useful length options. Excellent value.
RRP £ 990 499.00
Sphere and Silverlite poles are section compatible and there’s a wide range of topkits and accessories available to fit both ranges. See all items here.